couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] CouchDB Logo - Round #2
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2015 07:56:46 GMT

> On 08 Apr 2015, at 05:13, Johs Ensby <johs@b2w.com> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
> Is this list for real or not?
> It the dev list is to cast a vote too, keep it separate.

It’s CouchDB’s main mailing list and forum for all official project business.

> The logo discussion/proposal/vote is a marketing list process that has crashed due to
the simple fact that it is a first attempt.

> A nice learning process for the list.
>
> I would suggest:
> Amend it with the missing parts
> Restart on this list to conclude on the recommendation to the PMC

The vote is already running on dev@couchdb.apache.org, subscribe by sending an email to dev-subscribe@couchdb.apache.org

Best
Jan
--

> Johs
>

>> On 07 Apr 2015, at 21:08, Alexander Shorin <kxepal@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Ok. The vote is cancelled. Sorry everyone!
>> See all your votes on dev ML in round #3 thread!
>> --
>>

>> On Tue, Apr 7, 2015 at 10:04 PM, Jan Lehnardt <jan@apache.org> wrote:
>>> In addition, we should clarify the voting format. People will have to vote on
all proposals and send a +1/0/-1 (+ variations) for each one of them. Not just pick the ones
they like.