couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Katharina Jockenhöfer <ka...@thehoodiefirm.com>
Subject Re: Handing over my work on the CouchDB Weekly News
Date Fri, 17 Apr 2015 19:35:27 GMT
Hi everybody! Thanks for the warm welcome.

Yes, and thanks to Lena and Jan. I am glad for the exciting opportunity to take over this
important task. I will do my best to keep the level of quality in the weeklies and I will
be, indeed, most grateful for your feedback and support. Looking forward to working with you!

So, as we start the conversation already and I want to get into the topic as soon as possible,
please send submissions my way until Tuesday, in case you have any.

Thanks again and best regards
Katharina