couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Designs and decision making
Date Fri, 13 Mar 2015 19:00:09 GMT
On 13 March 2015 at 09:42, Johs Ensby <johs@b2w.com> wrote:

> Brand management at the PMC level is missing

What makes you say this?

> To ask this list to pick a designer for them is not a step forward

Well, I more meant to suggest that anyone who wishes to be on "the
design team" step forward. And then we let whatever team assembles
itself to just go at it, taking feedback from the community, and
getting the final approval from the PMC.

I actually think that this will reduce work, and reduce the peanut
gallery affect. I'm not sure that design competitions are the best
model for a brand refresh.

> 4) PMC invite Shane Curcuru for advice on this and they decide - he is formally responsible
for what we are discussing

The PMC is the "client" here. It's our call. Shane is there to assist
us with trademarks. :)

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater