couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [NOTICE] CouchDB logo process & decision
Date Sun, 29 Mar 2015 14:27:55 GMT
Okay, last email for now. Been chatting to Robert on IRC about how this
would work. Looks like there are multiple vote types. Guess we'd pick the
one that makes the most sense for choosing a new logo. (Note, this is the
tool we use for picking new Board members, new project Chairs, and so on.)
Also, there is a hosted version we can use internally.