couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Nick Pavlica <lini...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB logo proposal
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2015 16:04:32 GMT
Johs,
  I'm not sure there is a logo in the world that your're fan of, except the
current couchdb logo.  You pretty much bad mouth my work, and the other
work presented here.  I don't care if you like my work or you don't, I just
want to contribute to the open source community in any way that I can.  If
I wasn't already busy working on so many other projects and paying work I
would jump into the couchdb code as well.  If you are so good, lets see
what you can do.  I sincerely hope the others here can look past your
negativity, but I'm getting tired of it.  I work on allot of other
projects, and have never seen someone so down on other peoples work.  I
would appreciate not interacting with you in the future.  If I post
something/anything please just ignore it, you probably wont like it
anyway.  In turn, I will show you the same courtesy.

-- Nick