couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Nick Pavlica <lini...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB logo proposal
Date Sun, 08 Mar 2015 19:25:51 GMT
Alexander,
  Thanks for reviewing the image, I appreciate clear and constructive
feedback.  I was also a little concerned with the similarity of the small
couches at the corners, but I was having a hard time keeping their clarity
when the image was shrunk to a small size.  I changed the small couches to
better reflect the main couch in the shared link below.  One of the many
challenges with this design effort is the fact that we are trying to create
a great image for the project, but we have to compete with another database
that has a very similar core identity.  I really wish they would have
selected a different name whey the made the move from CochDB, but it is
what it is.  They may be willing to co-operate with us, since the images
are over all distinctly different, but hopefully we can find something that
doesn't require that.

  -
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1tDFdIIJePNMnA5bHBfOV80TU0/view?usp=sharing

Thanks!