couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Robert Kowalski <...@kowalski.gd>
Subject Re: [METRICS] CouchDB Website Stats
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2015 20:08:02 GMT
Hi Alex,

On Mon, Mar 2, 2015 at 8:07 AM, Alexander Shorin <kxepal@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Robert,
>
> How about to create a little script that dumps the stats on our site
> from time to time?

I don't have time for it currently, but feel free to build one!

> We know everything about our visitors.
> We could (should?) try to track Download clicks.

We already track the clicks on the download links. I will include them
next month!

> We could (should?) gather interest to our developers preview 2.0 page.

Yes good idea. I hope that once the website moved to git there will be
more activity in the repo. At least for me it is quite hard to develop
& get reviews using the current svn solution

> It would be also interesting to map our visitors to world map.

Will post that stats next time, too

Best,
Robert