couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Alexander Shorin <kxe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB users interview
Date Mon, 23 Mar 2015 14:08:04 GMT
Great Johs! Thank you (: Any other volunteers?

As about list of companies, I think our wiki "CouchDB in the wild"
page is quite good for start. At least we'll update it, at most we'll
receive feedback about.

With CERN, I hope Cloudant folks may help us as they did migration[1]
from Oracle for them, but CouchDB was used even before such event.

In case of success with the major few we could attract the others via
social media - this should simplify the overall process.

[1]: https://cloudant.com/blog/moving-from-oracle-to-couchdb-data-management-at-cern/

--