couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Alexander Shorin <kxe...@gmail.com>
Subject CouchDB users interview
Date Mon, 23 Mar 2015 11:43:43 GMT
Dear marketing team,

One thought just had crossed my mind at #pouchdb channel. We all know
that CouchDB is been used in the wild [1], especially by so major
companies, like BBC or CERN[2] and I believe many others.

There had been passed several years since those notes were added to
the wiki and blog posts had written. I think it's good to refresh our
knowledge on this a bit. How about to contact with those organizations
for a short interview about their experience with CouchDB nowdays,
what they likes, what they miss, what kind of problems CouchDB helped
to solve, what do they expect from CouchDB in future, or why they had
migrated from it to something else. Pretty sure they have something to
share with us.

This could be a good stuff for the news and our blog. On the other
hand, having such feedback is also may be useful.

What do you think about such idea? Could it have a success?

P.S. I'm actually not sure how it could be implemented without direct
contact with a person who's actually have any relationships with
CouchDB, but may be someone in this list knows a guy, who knows a guy,
who knows something?..Anyway, just an idea.

[1]: https://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/CouchDB_in_the_wild
[2]: http://readwrite.com/2010/08/26/lhc-couchdb

--