couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <andyw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CouchDB logo proposal
Date Sat, 07 Mar 2015 10:27:58 GMT
On 6 March 2015 at 16:37, Johs Ensby <johs@b2w.com> wrote:

> This was a really bad one:(
> johs

Johs, thanks a lot for taking the time to review the logo proposals.

I know you have answered further down in this thread. Please refrain from
such comments to someone who is doing a lot of effort  to contribute to
CouchDB. Even though you don't like it (and I am also not the biggest fan
of the last proposal) such a comment is discouraging and demotivating.

Thanks

Andy

--
Andy Wenk