couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Johs Ensby <j...@b2w.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB users interview
Date Mon, 23 Mar 2015 14:25:24 GMT
Alexander,
let me share what is the MO in my experience for this
Identify verify interest to do an interview based in existing 1-to-1 relationship
Then a clear idea for the story and the ramifications for its use is established (published
under who’s control)
A trusted brand need so be behind it (here it is Apache project)
The story idea (never go for an endorsement) is sketched out in order for a internal go-ahead
be be given
The interview is conducted on camera
The story is written up
When approved, the supporting video material is created based on the conclusions on text review
Whatever makes it to the finishing line gets published

Suggestion for where to publish:
CouchDB Company page on LinkedIn
alternatively a YouTube/Vimeo account set up by the PMC

It would be an intersting collaborative project for the list and the PMCs brand mgmnt