couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Johs Ensby <j...@b2w.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB users interview
Date Mon, 23 Mar 2015 12:15:00 GMT
Great idea, Alexander
this would be big-brand rub off that motivates serious effort
since I am located in Europe I can do a proper case study based on an on-site video interview
if anyone has the connection to a person that is authorized to speak on behalf of BBC or CERN
on this.
I could make the contact to verify the possibility if contact info is sent to me offlist
johs