couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Johs Ensby <j...@b2w.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB users interview
Date Sat, 28 Mar 2015 16:42:37 GMT
Andy,
for BBC and CERN I will do it. It is geographically and otherwise close to what my team do.
I can fit it in with some other work.
Re method, I’ll do it on video, but go for a written article with video as supporting material.
A big job in my experience is the review and approval, it typically involves communications
at the interviewee side