couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Sally Khudairi ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Fwd: CouchDB users interview
Date Sat, 28 Mar 2015 17:08:17 GMT
Thanks, Andy.
This is a great idea --I've been discussing a similar approach with the ASF Fundraising team.
Nice to see we're in synch on this.
Yes, I'll be happy to reach out to help obtain interviews and testimonials. Is this your primary
list or do you have some low-hanging fruit that are "friends of CouchDB" and ready to chat
now?
I'm traveling over the next couple of weeks and might have some connectivity issues during
this time, and would prefer to start with our friendlies first.
One thing that is helpful is if we have a technical contact within these groups whom we can
leverage where possible. So if you can pass on our contact's name(s), coordinates (so I can
copy them on any emails), and role in the project (if any on a formal basis), that would be
terrific.
And, of course, we presumably have inside contacts with Cordova, for example. Do let me know
which organizations you'd like me to help with :-)
Cheers & chat soon,Sally
      From: Andy Wenk <andy@nms.de>
 To: Sally Khudairi <sk@apache.org>
Cc: TheApacheFoundation <press@apache.org>; "marketing@couchdb.apache.org" <marketing@couchdb.apache.org>

 Sent: Saturday, 28 March 2015, 10:36
 Subject: Fwd: CouchDB users interview

Dear Sally,
Alex, a fellow PMC member and others at the marketing list of the CouchDB project had the
great idea to start a interview series with big players in the tech industry who are using
CouchDB. We are now looking for people at these companies we can contact. The list is as follows:

AppleBBCCERNNodeJS/NPMDrupalSoundcloud
Erlang SolutionsApache Cordova
Microsoft
Please find more details below how these companies / projects use CouchDB.
Can you help us with some contacts? Or do you have any advice how to find out, who are the
people we should contact at these companies?
Thank you so much for any help ;-)
Warm regards
Andy