couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Mike Broberg <mbrob...@us.ibm.com>
Subject InfoWorld article on mobile sync
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2015 15:39:28 GMT

It's an editorial piece placed by Couchbase, and possibly my former PR
colleagues from many moons ago who may or may not currently have the
Couchbase account (haven't checked lately):
http://www.infoworld.com/article/2887754/mobile-technology/how-to-choose-a-database-for-your-mobile-apps.html#comments
 I posted a comment, as you can see. Please feel free to weigh in.

For future topics, Lynnette and I can investigate placing a similar-type
article. Lead times for opportunities such as these usually work several
months out. Ideas? I think a good idea that I was chatting about with
Cloudant's Mike Wallace could be the concept of DBAs being forced to become
distributed systems engineers in the modern era of Web & mobile apps. It
could be something that we pitch along with the horizontal clustering
capabilities of Apache CouchDB 2.0.

Just an idea. Cheers, community! --Mike
--
Mike Broberg | IBM Cloudant | 200 State Street, Boston, MA 02109 |
mbroberg@us.ibm.com