couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Mike Broberg <mbrob...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Draft of Cloudant paper, CouchDB inclusion?
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2015 19:28:21 GMT

Great, and noted. Thanks for the review, Shane! Hope all is well. --Mike
--
Mike Broberg | IBM Cloudant | 200 State Street, Boston, MA 02109 |
mbroberg@us.ibm.com | (617) 299-1409 Google Voice

From:	Shane Curcuru <asf@shanecurcuru.org>
To:	marketing@couchdb.apache.org, Mike Broberg/Cambridge/IBM@IBMUS
Cc:	trademarks@apache.org
Date:	02/06/2015 10:04 AM
Subject:	Re: Draft of Cloudant paper, CouchDB inclusion?

(note mixed private/public lists)

PouchDB is not an Apache trademark; it's currently an independent
project.  Ah, I see the good folks on marketing@ already took care of that!

Looks good if marketing@ likes it, thanks for checking as always.

- Shane

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-t8xRXnMqHYJi2PcxHzX3By3eoZUkWxzKqQg5K3tLbU/edit?usp=sharing