couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Mike Broberg <mbrob...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Draft of Cloudant paper, CouchDB inclusion?
Date Tue, 27 Jan 2015 16:48:12 GMT

Hello, marketing community-- I'm working on a short paper that outlines the
differences between Cloudant's various services, and would like to include
Apache CouchDB alongside them as an option.

A draft of the copy is available for comments at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-t8xRXnMqHYJi2PcxHzX3By3eoZUkWxzKqQg5K3tLbU/edit?usp=sharing
 I also included a potential layout of the document (attached) so you can
see how the images might look. (Disclaimer: I am not a graphic designer.)

A couple notes:
      I wasn't sure how to handle PouchDB. I lumped it in with the ASF
      trademarks statement in the draft, but I'm not sure if it applies. So
      I'm copying the ASF trademarks team here on that. Or, maybe this is a
      question for Dale, Nolan, etc.?
      Also, I wrote this draft with an eye on the near future, anticipating
      clustering in Apache CouchDB.

Ideally, I'd like to consolidate feedback from the community by the end of
this week. Please let me know if you anticipate needing more time. Thank
you! --Mike
--
Mike Broberg | IBM Cloudant | 200 State Street, Boston, MA 02109 |
mbroberg@us.ibm.com | (617) 299-1409 Google Voice