couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Mike Broberg <mbrob...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Cloudant video approval?
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2015 21:51:22 GMT

Greetings, marketing community-- A second draft of the IBM Cloudant
explainer video is posted for review:
http://review.centerlinedigital.com/player/watch/53a32f36347c2/Client
Please don't share it publicly, as we have no plans to use it externally
until we receive approval from the ASF and IBM.

I believe this addresses the bulk of the feedback I received the other week
(and most importantly, the regulations around the ASF's marks). Please let
me know what you think of this most recent version.

Thank you! --Mike
--
Mike Broberg | IBM Cloudant | 200 State Street, Boston, MA 02109 |
mbroberg@us.ibm.com | (617) 299-1409 Google Voice