couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Mike Broberg <mbrob...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Cloudant video approval?
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2015 22:33:19 GMT

Greetings, marketing community-- Cloudant is looking to produce an
explanation video of our service, and we'd like mention Apache CouchDB and
use the CouchDB logo, please.

Here's a first draft of the video for review: http://cdurl.net/?u=R2T6W7
(The video is short, but if you want to skip right to the CouchDB part
that's approximately 1:30 into the recording.)

It is not posted publicly anywhere yet. We'd like your approval before
finishing it. I went ahead an copied Sally too. (Hi, Sally!)

I'll also note that we need to add some legal bits to the end of the video.
Traditionally, we've used a statement like this one: "Apache", "Apache
CouchDB", and "CouchDB" are registered trademarks or trademarks of the
Apache Software Foundation in the United States and/or other countries.

Please let me know what you think, and thanks very much! --Mike
--
Mike Broberg | IBM Cloudant | 200 State Street, Boston, MA 02109 |
mbroberg@us.ibm.com | (617) 299-1409 Google Voice