couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Mike Broberg <mbrob...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Cloudant video approval?
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2015 01:14:27 GMT

Thanks, Alexandar. And yes: We do plan to include the actual logo and hope
to extend the amount of time it's on the screen a few seconds longer.

With this as the first draft, I wanted to make sure the community was OK
with this inclusion before we started making further edits.

Thanks for the feedback so far! --Mike
--
Mike Broberg | IBM Cloudant | 200 State Street, Boston, MA 02109 |
mbroberg@us.ibm.com | (617) 299-1409 Google Voice