couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From David Nalley <ke4...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cloudant video approval?
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2015 04:25:03 GMT
Mike:

Thanks for respecting the Foundation's marks.
It's a nice video.
This looks completely nominative, and we have a couple of FAQs that
deal with this kind of usage. [1], [2],
Specifically, you are using 'Apache CouchDB' form of the name and
adding the TM symbol.
Around 2:21 in the video you have a Copyright and Trademark
attribution section, as you noted in your email, please add a
trademark notice for Apache CouchDB
in the form:
'Apache, CouchdDB, and Apache CouchDB are trademarks or registered
trademarks of the Apache Software Foundation.'
If you end up using the logo, please use:
'Apache, CouchDB, Apache CouchDB, and the CouchDB logo are trademarks
or registered trademarks of the Apache Software Foundation.'

Thanks,

--David

[1] http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/faq/#insidebook
[2] http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/faq/#integrateswith