couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Alexander Shorin <kxe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cloudant video approval?
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2015 22:56:26 GMT
Hi Mike,

Video looks awesome, but few notes:
- on 1:25 search icon is wrong and unrecognizable: in such way it
looks like as key hole. Should be rotated to the left on 45 degree
- on ~1:50 where user/pswd slide happens, these words aren't aligned.
pswd shortcut is used when you want it match "user" word length. There
it is not. Also, you may use full names as username / password to
avoid shortcuts and keep words aligned to the same size.

+1 for using logo in additional to full project name as Apache CouchDB.

--