couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <andyw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CouchDB logo proposal
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2015 09:12:06 GMT
I like it a lot with the two fixes mentioned before:

* no bullet hole please - we have enough fighting in the world these days -
the hole is my association with this (for sure no offense to you
Constantin!)
* I would like to see aversion with "Relax" instead of "relax" or even
"Relax!"

Thanks a lot for your great work!

Cheers

Andy