couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <andyw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CouchDB logo proposal
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2015 07:34:38 GMT
I like it!

the only things are:

* still don't get the idea of the hole
* the "couch" could also be a "armchair" because of it's dimensions

The rest is really cool. Even though "round corners" is in Webdesign
changed to flat design without round corners, I think it still is common
use to have "roundish" style in logo creation.

If it is better than what we have is another point and would have to be
decided by the community. I am not sure how I would vote at this moment ...

Thanks for your great work and all the best

Andy