couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Sally Khudairi ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cloudant video approval?
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2015 01:51:44 GMT
Beautiful, Mike! Thanks for bringing me into the discussion.
Clearance on any trademark-related items will need to come from ASF Brand Management <trademarks@apache.org>.
I'm copying the team here as well as Brand Management VP Shane Curcuru for their review &
follow-up should there be any issues. Thanks in advance, folks, for your helping Mike here.
Warmest regards,Sally
= = = = =
vox +1 617 921 8656
skype sallykhudairi
      From: Mike Broberg <mbroberg@us.ibm.com>
 To: marketing@couchdb.apache.org
Cc: Sally Khudairi <sk@apache.org>
 Sent: Wednesday, 7 January 2015, 17:33
 Subject: Cloudant video approval?

Greetings, marketing community-- Cloudant is looking to produce an explanation video of our
service, and we'd like mention Apache CouchDB and use the CouchDB logo, please.

Here's a first draft of the video for review: http://cdurl.net/?u=R2T6W7 (The video is short,
but if you want to skip right to the CouchDB part that's approximately 1:30 into the recording.)

It is not posted publicly anywhere yet. We'd like your approval before finishing it. I went
ahead an copied Sally too. (Hi, Sally!)

I'll also note that we need to add some legal bits to the end of the video. Traditionally,
we've used a statement like this one: "Apache", "Apache CouchDB", and "CouchDB" are registered
trademarks or trademarks of the Apache Software Foundation in the United States and/or other
countries.

Please let me know what you think, and thanks very much! --Mike
--
Mike Broberg | IBM Cloudant | 200 State Street, Boston, MA 02109 | mbroberg@us.ibm.com | (617)
299-1409 Google Voice