couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Johs Ensby <j...@b2w.com>
Subject Re: HN thread about CouchDB
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2015 09:38:50 GMT
Not surprising, looking at google trends ew decline.
That is a pure buzz-index, of course, but what we need to do is to connect it to an up-trend
for a broad audience.
CouchDB needs to be if not the sister, so the cousin of nodejs and reactjs or something else
that is moving in the right direction.

> On 13 Jan 2015, at 10:00, Jan Lehnardt <jan@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Heya (excuse the HN link),
>
> this is not necessarily something for the weekly news, but I think this is a useful summary
of how people think about CouchDB in the wild. I’m not suggesting this is representative,
but it can help guide us in what we want to do for our marketing activities, if we are not
happy with how people think about CouchDB:

> I found the comment about design docs most interesting: https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=8865687
(although I should send this to dev@). We should think hard about hiding this detail away
from end-users.