couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CouchDB logo proposal
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2015 11:57:58 GMT
Sorry to be a wet blanket, but I’m not a fan of this, although it is certainly a good couch
logo, no question.

I just don’t think it fits CouchDB very well.

Aside from the subjective perspective, Couchbase have been going for “more rounded couch”
in their logo, and abstractly speaking, this one only adds the two back pillows and is otherwise
the same (it is not, strictly, but you get the idea). So in terms of differentiating from
Couchbase, this is not a good step.

Best
Jan