couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Mike Broberg <mbrob...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB Advocate Hub now live
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2014 16:42:53 GMT

Would a good challenge be to invite a friend to CouchDB Day Hamburg?

--
Mike Broberg | IBM Cloudant | 200 State Street, Boston, MA 02109 |
mbroberg@us.ibm.com | (617) 299-1409 Google Voice

From:	Noah Slater <nslater@apache.org>
To:	Noah Slater <nslater@apache.org>
Cc:	"marketing@couchdb.apache.org" <marketing@couchdb.apache.org>
Date:	12/15/2014 06:28 PM
Subject:	Re: CouchDB Advocate Hub now live

Another reminder for the rest of your folks to sign up and start
playing around! :)

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater