couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Weekly news documentation
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2014 17:41:54 GMT
Woo, thanks!

On 27 November 2014 at 13:53, Lena Reinhard <lena@thehoodiefirm.com> wrote:
> Nice, thanks, Noah!
>
> I just went through the content at the bottom again – some of it is already integrated
(like Google Alerts, Stack Overflow, Mail Archives, …), the main thing that isn't yet is
JIRA, I added it to the content sources and removed the rest of the content.

> Still, this is an ongoing process, and we can add more anytime :)
>
>> On 20 Sep 2014, at 16:20, Noah Slater <nslater@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> This is SO great. Thanks Lena!
>>
>> The stuff at the bottom was just me taking notes. Feel free to
>> liberally delete, or integrate into your own workflow. I never got
>> anywhere with it, so they're just half-baked ideas. Some might be
>> useful, and some might not be. :)
>>
>> On 14 August 2014 10:40, Lena Reinhard <lena@thehoodiefirm.com> wrote:
>>> I added the initial draft (https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COUCHDB/Weekly+News
). This doc is work in progress, I'm aiming to get the first iteration completed by mid of
next week.
>>> I'll mainly be adding descriptions for all sections and special items like content
limitations and the technical setup, so anyone (at least anyone with a wordpress-account)
can do the News when I'm not around.

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater