couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject CouchDB Advocate Hub now live
Date Fri, 12 Dec 2014 23:02:43 GMT
Hi folks,

This is the (soft) launch of our advocate hub. I'm getting this in on
my last work day befoe I go on vacation for the rest of this year.

Head on over to:

https://couchdb.influitive.com/users/sign_up

There's a basic set of challenges set up. Some basic badges, and some
basic rewards.

I have lots more planned, or drafted, etc. But it's good to just
publish these now, get you folks involved, get some feedback, and
evaluate direction in January.

Please use the community forum there for feedback, or here is fine too. :)

I'll be logging in over the next few weeks to post new weekly news challenges.

So yeah, sign up, kick the tires, let me know what you think.

Thanks!

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater