couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Akshat Jiwan Sharma <akshatji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [BLOG] The CouchDB Weekly News and Highlights in 2014 are out
Date Fri, 19 Dec 2014 12:28:16 GMT
Hear hear :-) I agree completely. Every time the weekly news is posted the
number of stargazers on github increase as well. Overall couchdb repo
gained about 500 this year at least since I've been tracking and I've got a
feeling it might hit 2000 by the year end.   Don't think it would have been
possible without the weekly news. Thanks Lena.