couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Alexander Shorin <kxe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New motto?
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2014 18:29:56 GMT
On Mon, Dec 1, 2014 at 8:33 PM, Noah Slater <nslater@apache.org> wrote:
> Alexander, BTW: I do not think it's an issue to have a slogan that
> someone else has used. Unless these people are also building database
> software, I don't think it's an issue (much like trademark law).

Hope that to be true unless we'll have to open this thread again(:
However, it doesn't limits us by database software sphere since with
our slogan we put our replication feature in forward which pushes us
into data sync world from which some slogans are from.
But again, if there is no issue with, that's fine - I just wanted to
raise this question to make sure.

P.S. But it's a pity that our slogan wouldn't be unique...

--