couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CouchDB Rebrand Logo Concepts
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2014 18:38:18 GMT
Heya Sean,

I really like where this is going!

The one thing I’d flag is dropping the “couch” as redundant, I think it is important
to get the full name out in the logo, think stickers and banners and all that. [__]DB could
be SofaDB e.g. (aside,  [__] is a pretty good ascii couch, we should start using that :)

I’m not sure about the FlowDB, this has not resonated with the community as far as I can
tell.

Best
Jan
--

> On 30 Nov 2014, at 07:45 , Sean Barclay <sbarclay@linux.vnet.ibm.com> wrote:
>
> Hello Everybody,
>
> My team put together a few ideas for the CouchDB rebrand. They can be considered preliminary
ideas that can be taken further and refined if need be.