couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Skitsanos <i...@skitsanos.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB Concept Art 8 and 9
Date Sun, 09 Nov 2014 09:25:24 GMT
Johs,

As i recall, someone decided to get rif od that resting guy, and what i see now, they want
to get read of the couch as well, so far noone came with any acceptable arguments why in the
world to do that, i could understand maybe restyling the logo, like Apple does time to time,
but changing it entirely i see as a wrong move.

And Nick’s arguments about car and bike company requirments were rather childish…

--

Everyone will try not to hurt anyone’s feelings here and as result logo will be done as
crap, with no essential components in it…

So yes, leave the damn couch and guy alone, people. There is nothing wrong about them.

Cheers,
Evi