couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Mike Broberg <mbrob...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Talk CouchDB 2.0 marketing messaging?
Date Sat, 08 Nov 2014 19:52:17 GMT

Hello, marketing community-- Cloudant has recently conducted a cohort
analysis of our users, and we wanted to discuss some of the messaging we've
started working on, as well as new messaging the CouchDB community might
want to consider. The goal is to help coordinate messaging for the
community's upcoming PR push around the Nov. 17 announcement of CouchDB 2.0
at ApacheCon Europe.

Please feel free to extend this invite to others in the community you know
might be interested. That plan is to meet on Monday, Nov. 10, at 8 a.m.
U.S. Eastern Time via
https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/cloudant.com/broberg

Thanks very much! --Mike Broberg
--
Mike Broberg | Director of Marketing Communications, IBM Cloudant | 200
State Street, Boston, MA 02109 | mbroberg@us.ibm.com | (617) 299-1409