couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Mike Broberg <mbrob...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Talk CouchDB 2.0 marketing messaging?
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2014 13:13:43 GMT

Please use this link:
https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/cloudant.com/broberg I accidentally
ended the other Hangout, which was attached to the invite. Sorry about
that! --Mike

--
Mike Broberg | IBM Cloudant | 200 State Street, Boston, MA 02109 |
mbroberg@us.ibm.com | (617) 299-1409 Google Voice

From:	Mike Broberg/Cambridge/IBM
To:	marketing@couchdb.apache.org
Date:	11/08/2014 02:52 PM
Subject:	Talk CouchDB 2.0 marketing messaging?

Hello, marketing community-- Cloudant has recently conducted a cohort
analysis of our users, and we wanted to discuss some of the messaging we've
started working on, as well as new messaging the CouchDB community might
want to consider. The goal is to help coordinate messaging for the
community's upcoming PR push around the Nov. 17 announcement of CouchDB 2.0
at ApacheCon Europe.

Please feel free to extend this invite to others in the community you know
might be interested. That plan is to meet on Monday, Nov. 10, at 8 a.m.
U.S. Eastern Time via
https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/cloudant.com/broberg

Thanks very much! --Mike Broberg
--
Mike Broberg | Director of Marketing Communications, IBM Cloudant | 200