couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Mike Broberg <mbrob...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Draft for review: Apache 2.0 beta press release
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2014 01:45:14 GMT
Thanks, Sally. Good to know. I think you'll see one of those press releases
in the future from IBM -- likely when CouchDB 2.0 goes GA. I'm learning
there are a lot more moving pieces in IBM's corporate PR machine. I'd never
be able to push this one through in time, so I'm glad your team can move
faster :D

Thanks very much for your support! --Mike
--
Mike Broberg | IBM Cloudant | 200 State Street, Boston, MA 02109 |
mbroberg@us.ibm.com | (617) 299-1409 Google Voice