couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New motto?
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2014 15:56:38 GMT
Wow, yeah.

What do others thing about using this word? "Liberate"? I think it has
the right mixture of connotations and meanings

On 5 November 2014 23:50, Joan Touzet <wohali@apache.org> wrote:
> Worth mentioning that Google has the Data Liberation Front team.
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_Data_Liberation_Front
>
> Interesting (and rather provocative!) logo there.
>
> -Joan

development happening these days, so "web" might end up sounding outdated.

dbs from others. Feel free to reuse or take inspiration from that...or not :)

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater