couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Food or drinks with a committer
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2014 18:26:52 GMT
So the context here is that a lot of other AdvocateHubs have a
variation on "Meet the CEO" as a reward. Where the CEO takes you out
for a dinner, or whatever. So I thought we could replicate that.
Except, we don't have a CEO. :)

So this is an open ended question. As a committer (yes, you, reading
this) what would you be up for when it comes to meeting an advocate in
person as a thank you and networking opportunity. (If you'd not want
to meet people, that's fine. As I say, I'm trying to guage how doable
this is. I would certainly buy someone for lunch, for instance!)

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater