couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Nick Pavlica <lini...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New motto?
Date Sun, 09 Nov 2014 13:37:47 GMT
All,

When reading this portion of Johs message a particular phrase stuck out:

" CouchDB break the sound barrier and reach the big audience."

In my opinion, the idea that CouchDB "breaks barriers" evokes a positive
emotion, and subtly describes some of the unique attributes CouchDB.   A
motto based around it may be worth exploring.

Examples:
  CouchDB - Breaks Barriers
  CouchDB - Breaking Barriers
  CouchDB - With Barriers