couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Nick Pavlica <lini...@gmail.com>
Subject Updating the CouchDB Logo
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2014 21:14:26 GMT
All,
  This is a continuation of a thread that was started on the developers
list titled "improved CouchDB logo".   We are moving it here to avoid
unneeded noise on the main developer channel.  I have attached the latest
round of Ideas for your review.  This time I used the current color scheme
rather than presenting so many options.  Additionally,  I started adding
version numbers next  to the images.  Hopefully the version numbers will
make it easier for us to track a particular image in our discussions.  As
always, your feedback is appreciated so please jump in and give me your
thoughts.  Please let me know if anything that I have created to this point
jumps out.  If I'm way off base, keep the suggestions coming so I can try
to work toward that end.

v0.7

  - https://www.dropbox.com/s/9dwbigb6p679mqx/couchdb_concept_art_7.png?dl=0

Many Thanks!