couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <a...@nms.de>
Subject Re: CouchDB Concept Art 8 and 9
Date Sun, 09 Nov 2014 15:07:07 GMT
I just would like to ask everyone here in the discussion to stay calm. Yes
it is a major thing to change the logo. But remember that nothing is
decided yet. If you want to follow the former discussion please subscribe
to the list where that discussion took place.

And most importantly, please be thankful that people are working on a new
logo. Even though you maybe dont like the proposals.

Thank you and cheers

Andy