couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <andyw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Draft for review: Apache 2.0 beta press release
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2014 11:15:40 GMT
Hi everyone,

we just found out that there was a bit of confusion where to edit the
draft. Jan and I had a quick IRC talk and I would like to let you know how
we want to fix this.

* the base for all (!) further edits and reviews is the original Google doc
at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1haCoxdPnkrY2MNxhlkg7V0xrK3jsL78eemvSFCBcLC4/edit?usp=sharing

* Jan copied Sally's revised draft on top of the document. The draft from
Lynnette and Mike is still there at the end of the document

* Jan is copy editing Sally's version recently

* I am reviewing the draft also

* when done we will reply here and let you know

You are very welcome to also work on that document. You may wanna use the
comment function (or edit directly for typos and such ...). I believe this
proposed way will lead to a quick finish and cool press release :)

Thanks a lot for all you patience and awesome help!

Cheers

Andy