couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <andyw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New motto?
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2014 12:25:47 GMT
I like most in order:

"Data where you need it."

"Data wherever you need it."

"Data everywhere”

I love the word "need" in the slogan because it transports reliability. Not
only everywhere but where I need the data.  The proposed version of Jan
(and Noah) with "wherever" is a bit stronger than only "where" but when you
speak the sentence (at least for me) the version with "where" rolls more,
or is more concise.

Nick - thanks for the good overview. I highly appreciate you work.

* The approach in R3 to change the position of the man is good, but it will
not end the discussions unfortunately,

* R4 is bit too hippi for me. It reminds me of '70 music what is a super
super cool thing but at the time of writing, I wear my CouchDB hat and not
the music hat :D

* R5 is perfect for a sticker but ... I dunno - a lot of heavy red

* R6 is the one I like most even though I don't know if it is better than
we have today. It is modern, abstract and forces attention. Even though,
the red halt circle is very massive still ....

All the best and Cheers

Andy

--
Andy Wenk