couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <andyw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New motto?
Date Sun, 09 Nov 2014 19:29:37 GMT
WHY?

"I use CouchDB because my data are save due to the possibility to replicate
them in a multimaster way. I believe my data are safe. To receive my data I
just need an easy to use API which is based on the most used protocol world
wide. CouchDB believes that the most important thing for the user is safe
data which can be  used every where at any time ...

The CouchDB community is welcoming, creative and respectful. Everyone can
take part and bring in his ideas. I am convinced that this makes CouchDB so
awesome."

My braindump when asking the why question.

Noah thanks for sharing this awesome ted talk ...