couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Lena Reinhard <l...@thehoodiefirm.com>
Subject Re: Weekly news documentation
Date Thu, 27 Nov 2014 12:53:01 GMT
Nice, thanks, Noah!

I just went through the content at the bottom again – some of it is already integrated (like
Google Alerts, Stack Overflow, Mail Archives, …), the main thing that isn't yet is JIRA,
I added it to the content sources and removed the rest of the content.

Still, this is an ongoing process, and we can add more anytime :)

> On 20 Sep 2014, at 16:20, Noah Slater <nslater@apache.org> wrote:
>
> This is SO great. Thanks Lena!
>
> The stuff at the bottom was just me taking notes. Feel free to
> liberally delete, or integrate into your own workflow. I never got
> anywhere with it, so they're just half-baked ideas. Some might be
> useful, and some might not be. :)
>
> On 14 August 2014 10:40, Lena Reinhard <lena@thehoodiefirm.com> wrote:
>> I added the initial draft (https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COUCHDB/Weekly+News
). This doc is work in progress, I'm aiming to get the first iteration completed by mid of
next week.
>> I'll mainly be adding descriptions for all sections and special items like content
limitations and the technical setup, so anyone (at least anyone with a wordpress-account)
can do the News when I'm not around.