couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Johs Ensby <j...@b2w.com>
Subject Re: New motto?
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2014 15:13:26 GMT
Heartwarming to see an advocate for the “Relax” (word and logo) attractive, differentiating
and cool
How about..

Data where you need it. Relax.

Johs

> On 21 Nov 2014, at 16:01, Benjamin Young <byoung@bigbluehat.com> wrote:
>
> Weighing in a bit late here, but here's some thoughts out of reading the thread and various
suggestions:

> Relax with your data.
> Your data's here. Relax.
> Relax. Your data is here.
> Data where you are.
> Cuddle with your data. ;)
> Data delivered.
> Marxist Data Management. ;)
> Relax. It's data time!
>
> k...that's probably too many. :-P
>
> One short comment on the logo. In it's current form, it's very inviting. Many of the
alternatives put forward (over the years) make it feel corporate, distant, or generic. My
CouchDB shirt (which is aging badly) still gets compliments--from all kinds of people!

> There's something very promising about any product that might make one feel that relaxed,
confident, happy, "chilling"--especially in a space (data management) where it's usually all
stress, corrupted backups, latency, lag, and rejected writes and data loss.