couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CouchDB 2.0 features
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2014 09:36:59 GMT
Heya Andy,

here are my notes for the “what is new in 2.0” section of one of my
talks at ApacheCon EU on Monday (in no particular order):

- CouchDB 2.0
 - Cluster
 - Fauxton \o/
 - _changes on Views (experimental)
 - Faster / Better compactor
 - Faster / Better replicator
 - Setup
 - Erlangification // means easier to contribute to for other erlang devs
 - Global changes
 - Improved Testing

(this is very raw at this point, let me know if I can get you more context)

Best
Jan