couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Johs Ensby <j...@b2w.com>
Subject Re: Concept Art 0.10-0.12
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2014 04:02:25 GMT
Sorry to negative towards this redesign process, but I find this utterly unprofessional.

Imagine what the software would look like if is was developed without no purpose nor a professional
process.
- Hey, I’ve written a new piece of code, How about replacing the core module with this?

- Awsome, I like line 3-5.
- I like line number 10!! Great.
- Thanks, I will write some new lines, this is fun!

It’s the first time I see a logo being developed by dozens of shots in the dark without
any stated intention.
I still haven’t seen any other reason for the redesign than that the guy in the couch has
an “inviting” position.
Are there any reasons for the redesign initiative?

johs