couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Lena Reinhard <l...@thehoodiefirm.com>
Subject Re: Moving the weekly news ?
Date Fri, 24 Oct 2014 14:57:10 GMT
Hi Noah,

that sounds completely reasonable, and we can of course move the Weekly, that's no big problem
for me.
Ideal for me would be monday, in terms of user engagement this would also be quite nice, as
then the engagement mails would go out on tuesday.
I'd suggest we stick to the existing setup and change the day when we launch AdvocateHub?

Best,
Lena